1、 As is symbolically illustrated in the cartoon …
2、As is shown in the pie chart…
3、From the picture we can see…
4、 Portrayed in the set of drawings above are/is…
5、Emerging from the drawing is a miracle:…
6、 Described by the bar chart above are/is…
7、The cartoonist laid out the image elaborately, placing...at the center of
8、 The implication conveyed in the cartoon is that…
9、The photo exhibits us an eye-catching scene:…
一想到提出看法、观点，同学们脑海中立刻浮现的句式" in my opinion"," from my point of view"，"as far
as I am concerned"…。这些句式太过于平凡，无法让阅卷组老师眼前一亮。那怎样让阅卷组老师欢喜呢?以下几个句式，供大家学习：
(1)It is undeniable that…(不可否认……)
(2) It is obvious that…(明显的是……)
(3) It occurs to me that…(我想到……)
(4) I give my vote to the former/ the latter opinion. (我同意前者/后者的观点)
(5) be supported by sound reasons(有充分的理由支持)
(6)As the proverb goes…(正如谚语所说……)
1、It is hoped that we should place much emphasis on/pay more attention
例句：It is hoped that we should pay more attention to the problems of
2、Only in this way/only when/only through..., will/can we...
例句：It is only if all sides of society take their roles fully that we will
achieve the society we want.
3、 As long as..., we will be able to.../the problems is bound to...
例句：As long as we persist in spreading scientific knowledge among the
masses, all the superstitions are bound to go out of our life.
4、In the course of time/In a long run/In the long term, sth. is more
例句：In a long run, the practice of birth control is believed to do a great
benefit to the future of China.
5、In a word, there is every/little chance/probability/possibility that...in
time to come.
例句：In a word, there is every chance that this wise move in economic
construction will acquire a broader significance in time to come.
6、Anything/anyone that/who...will have to...
例句：Anyone who has a strong bias against China will have to threat her with
7、It is high time that...
例句：It is high time that the issue were to be solved so as to promote the
8、 We should do our best in eliminating...
例句：We should do our best in eliminating air pollution.
9、The problem is not...; the problem is...
例句：The problem is not that we cannot do it; the problem is that we hate to
do such nasty things.
10、In order to..., we must...
例句：In order to make our world a better place in which to live, we must
learn to live in harmony with all wildlife species.
11、All the above evidence/experience/ facts goes to show that...
例句：All the above evidence goes to show that the birth of computer has
benefited our life greatly.
12、No surprising/ It is apparent that the task
例句：It is, therefore, apparent that the task of fighting against corruption
requires considerable consideration now.
13、We can come to the conclusion that...
例句：We can come to the conclusion that living on campus is the best way of
learning independence, and of understanding other people and society at
14、 We then have reasons to be confident that in the near future..
例句：We then have reasons to be confident that in the near future, no child
is forced out of school because of poverty.
15、 My suggestion is that...; otherwise...
例句：My suggestion is that effective measures should be taken to check
population growth; otherwise, the potential consequences are unimaginable.
16、As for me, I have always been taking care to... So, I...
例句：As for me, I have always been taking care to choose a goal and a right
path before doing anything important. Then I will work hard and perseveringly.
So, I have made some achievements and I will do better.
17、 So I believe a...tomorrow...will be achieved through efforts of every
例句：So I believe a safe tomorrow of less car accidents will be achieved
through efforts of every person.
18、 Therefore, we should not only...but...as well.
例句：Therefore, we should not only realize that competition and cooperation,
like two sides of the coin, have to go hand in hand, but fix more attention on
how to make full use of cooperation as well.
19、In short, ...are the major problems to be solved to...
例句：In short, shortage of water, decrease of fertile fields and
environmental pollution are the major problems to be solved to increase grain
20、Who is to say that...?
例句：Who is to say that our scientists may not provide a better theory?
1) There are other techniques that might help you with you studying.
2) There is more entertainment in a good book than is a month of typical TV
3) Most curious of all, there was no quality control whatever.
4) There were no breaks in the day to relieve the boring work.
5) In the past 50 years there has been a great increase in the amount of
research being done on the brain.
6) There are so many of thee paths and so many metal particles that it is
impossible to land a flying saucer without is being smashed by one.
7) There is much that we can learn from him today.
8) There are two sides to every question. If you take one side with
decision and act on it with effect, those who take the other side will of course
resent your actions.
9) There is no sense(道理)in leaving important decisions to inexperienced
10) There is little sense in treating the child so severely. After all he
is too young to know that he was doing wrong.
11) There is no surgical patient I cannot treat competently, treat just as
well as or better than any other surgeon.
12) There were still situations in which I couldn’t be certain my decision
had been the right one.
13) There’s no right or wrong in the situation. There’s just luck.
14) There’s no way to prepare for the next time—no intelligent response to
15) There is no way to stop the process of aging. In fact, we can only
16) There are other indications that high school cheating may be on the
17) There is some evidence that dishonesty may ebb and flow(起伏波动)
18) Today there is evidence that the time between each of the steps in this
cycle has been shortened.
19) There can be on doubt that he is the right person for the job.
20) There is no doubt that their support will make a difference in out
21) There is no doubt that these measures will contribute to the solution
of the problem.
22) There is no doubt that Jim had more talent than anybody who ever played
23) There’s no substitute(替代物) for practical experience.
24) There is urgent need to debate this issue openly
25) There are tow ways in which one can own a book.
26) There have been some small fluctuation(波动) in the past year, but by and
large prices have remained stable.
1) It is advisable to exercise(拥有) patience in dealing with such
2) It is advisable to place important telephone numbers nest to the phone
in case of an emergency.
3) It is biologically reasonable for deer to reduce their cost of living to
increase their chances of surviving in winter.
4) It is essential that the increase in production should be geared to (适应)
the increase in public demand.
5) It is necessary that young and old people should communicate more with
6) It is thoughtless of some parents to allow their children to watch
whatever program is on television.
7) It is incredible(不可思议) that he ate the big cake just in tow bites.
8) It was obvious to everyone that the marriage would sooner or later end
in separation if not diverce.
9) It was clear that Dad could do no more than he was doing already.
10) It is certain that fresh air and exercises are more valuable than
11) It is certain that with determination and hard work you will succeed
12) It was quite apparent that both sides were making a great effort to win
13) It was almost impossible for an Indian to gain even a fair education an
extremely difficult, as a result, for an Indian to rese high in life.
14) It is easy to fall into bad habits but very difficult to break away
15) It’s not easy to size up (估计) the situation right now. For we are not
well informed on recent developments.
16) It is not easy to say exactly what each part of the brain does.
17) It is not wise to change you money into U . S. currency.
18) It was not until about 1600B.C. when the chariot (马拉战车) was invented
that the maximum speed was raised to roughly twenty miles per hour.
19) It is only recently that science has begun to give us some idea of how
the brain really works.
20) It was not until the century that man realized that the whole of the
brain was involved in the working of the mind.
21) It is conflict and not unquestioning agreement that keeps freedom
22) It was in times of crisis that I finally found out what he was really
23) It took the human race millions of years to attain that record.
24) It took a mere twenty-year flick(一瞬) of time to double the limit
25) It takes (took) sb. some time to do sth.
26) If it takes less time to bring a new idea to the marketplace, it also
takes less time for it to sweep through the society.
27) It will take the council a few weeks to judge the situation before it
takes any further action.
28) It is well known that many of our problems are caused at least in part
by failure to communicate.
29) It is fairly well known that wild animals survive form year to year by
eating as much as they can during times of plenty.
30) It is probably less well known that even with their stored fat, wild
animals spend less energy to live in winter than in summer.
31) It remains unknown whether there are intelligent beings outside the
32) It has been pointed out that in 6000B. C. the fastest transportation
available to man over.
33) It is now thought that the more work we give our brains, the more w**
able to do.
34) It can be argued that such a response may not mean much (有人认为……)
35) It is reported that the electronic industry is going on rapidly in
36) It is reported that there has been a decrease in the annual birth rate
over the last two decades.
37) It is estimated that the total expenses in the trial manufacture of the
new products will come to 30,000 yuan.
38) Once it was thought that nighttime dreams interfered with our needed
39) It has been observed that unemployment brings enormous psychological
40) Even so, it seemed to him that he was part of the whole event.
41) It seems to me that the Americans are a highly mobile people. Most of
them like to travel whenever they get the chance.
42) It seemed to me that the only thing that mattered was to get her
husband back to her.
43) But it is only because it is my work to do so.
44) It is an encouraging sign that people’s purchasing power(购买力)is on the
45) It is common knowledge that chalk absorbs moisture (湿气) from the
46) It might be a way to avoid the indignity of having to ask for money all
47) It used to be a popular belief the we could foretell a person’s future
on the basis of the date and time of his birth.
48) It pays in the long run (从长远的角度看……) to introduce new technique.
49) It is time for out symbols of technology to change — to catch up with
the quickening changes in technology itself.
50) It has been only twenty-five years since television came to one of
51) It may well come as a surprise to learn that not only psychologists but
other behavioral scientists have come to accept the positive contribution of
work to the individual’s happiness and sense of personal achievement.
1) Improving your study habits will improve your grades.
2) Teaching gives me pace, and variety, and challenge, and the opportunity
to keep on learning.
3) Being very short of money and wanting to do something useful, I
4) Having little in common is a frequent cause of divorce.
5) Owing sets of books is useless unless you read them.
6) Drinking, eating, and smoking excessively can do severe harm to even a
young person’s health.
7) The art of communication requires learning the language and culture of
1) Fresh vegetables are nutritious(有营养的); furthermore, they re cheaper than
2) We will not only bring joy into other people’s lives, but also added
happiness into our own.
3) But teaching offers something beside money and power; it offers love.
Not only the love of learning and go books and ideas, but also the love that a
teacher feels for his students.
4) Not only should you limber up (做准备活动) before exercising, but you must
also be sure to cool down afterwards.
5) They do not seem to like one anther very much. Neither are they too keen
on conventional people (正统的人)
1) What makes it rather disturbing (令人烦恼) was the arbitrary circumstances
both of my arrest and my subsequent fate in court.
2) But what was most shocking at the time was the thins my release from the
charge so clearly depended on .
3) What I remember then is not her failure, but her courage, the courage to
1) This is not necessarily the case, however.
2) We want to keep up with the times.
3) Good intentions alone are not enough.
4) It was indeed the case.
5) But modern research has found that this is not so.
6) But it is now thought that this in not so.
7) What does this mean as far as our flying saucer program is
8) As for as I am concerned, some days are lucky while others seem marked
by bad fortune.
9) And that last ounce is what really counts.
10) What is the point of being rich? (富有的意义何在呢?)
11) What other power matters? [其他的权力有什么重要的(要紧的)呢?
12) Yet there are advantages to underground life.
1) It’s important to set aside time for relaxation, hobbies , and
entertainment as well.
2) Improved consumer confidence is extremely important to an economic
3) What is important in both stories is that honesty was seen as an
important part of the American character.
4) The ability to observe keenly and in detail is necessary for anyone who
wishes to become a scientist.
5) To find a solution to a conflict, it is often necessary to make some
kind of compromise (妥协)
6) A harmonious atmosphere is essential(necessary / critical /
indispensable) to successful reform.
7) It is essential that the increase in production should be geared to (适应)
the increase in public demand.
8) The essential point is that military sanctions (军事制裁) cannot be counted
on (指望) to produce a sure result.
9) The emphasis of the report is on how technology affects human life
rather than business.
10) We should make a careful study of the problem and try to find out a
solution to it.
1) The purpose of a test is to show what you have leaned about a
2) Believe it or not, her only purpose in saying all that is to help you
3) The purpose of the campaign was to catch “ringers”—students who take
tests for other students.
4) The intent is not to catch everyone but rather to catch enough to spread
5) Competitive sports are recommended to young adults to prepare them for
the competitive world of college and business.
6) The ultimate object of scientific inquiry is to discover the laws of
11) We note with satisfaction that all these activities have helped to
promote mutual understanding and friendship between our two countries.
12) The damage done to manmade structures and to human beings by weather
would be gone.
13) The population is leveling off (处于平衡状态) in the area as a result of
14) For large numbers of people, the absence of work is harmful to their
1) Of all American cities, San Francisco is considered by many to be by far
the most beautiful.
2) Jobs and work do much more than most of us realize to provide happiness
3) We are much less conscious of the extent to which work provides the more
crucial(关键)psychological well-being that can make the difference between a full
and an empty life.
4) Work is more than a necessity for most human beings; it is the focus of
their lives, the source of their identity and creativity.
5) Rather than a punishment or a burden, work is the opportunity to realize
6) Few pastimes bring a family closer together than gathering around and
listening to mother or father read good story
7) Man differs most from all the other animals in his ability to learn and
use language but we still do not know exactly how this is done.
8) Generally speaking(In general), young people are less
conservative(保守)than old people.
9) The way the brain works is far more complicated than they had
10) The more scientists find out, the more questions they are unable to
11) Many Americans choose to travel by car rather than by any other means
12) Worse perhaps was the idea of Saturday afternoon cricket.
13) There is no surgical patient I cannot treat competently, treat just as
well as or better that any other surgeon.
14) Social customs are different from what they used to be fifty years
15) He has to feel that he’s good as and probably better than any other
surgeon in the world.
16) Behavior which may be considered quite strange in one culture is often
looked upon as completely normal in another.
17) It is as hard to pass her by without giving her some money as it is to
ignore the collection box in church.
18) It is as morally hard to turn her away as it is a lost dog.
19) Attitudes towards daydreaming are changing in much the same way that
attitudes towards night dreaming have changed.
20) We accept the authority of our parents when we are young, but as we
mature we may begin to question their advice.